Paver Patio Features:
- 440 Square Foot Colorful Paver Patio
- Designed for Straight Rear Homes
- OAL 29'W x 19'D
- 12' x 14' Cedar Pergola with Column Wrapped Posts. view details
- 24" Tall Seating Wall with Columns at Each End. Built Using 4" x 8" x 12" Tumbled Patio Block
- Built-in 60" Square Wood Burning Fire Pit. view details
- Areas for Outdoor Dining, Grilling and Lounging at the Fire Pit
- Paved Pad for BBQ Grill
- Contrasting Paver Border
- Choice of Colors and Paver Patterns
*VARIATIONS AFFECT THE PRICE: 90 Degree laying pattern included. Does not include mixing colors, combining styles or contrasting colors.
**NOT INCLUDED: Demolition, Furniture, Grill, Landscaping, SOD, Irrigation, Low-Voltage Lighting, Drainage, Sealing, Permeable Installation and anything not listed in the "Paver Patio Features" bullet points above.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not a firm price or a construction agreement. It is a base price and is intended to be used as a guide to help you in your paver patio research. An in-person site evaluation is required to determine a final price based on your exact site conditions. Site conditions that could impact price depend on factors including but not limited to; soil conditions, accessibility, project location, slope, utilities, irrigation, unforeseen underground objects, existing landscaping/hardscaping, hauling, drainage issues, etc.
Although this package only focus's on the paver patio, our firm has the ability to provide you with add-ons to your paver patio project. Please contact us today to start creating your happy place!